Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I have 2 CCM servers (Linux based, 5.1(2) version) and one IPCC server 4.5 version.After initial setup I have only one available CTI server (publisher) and I don't have subscriber as available. CTI service is activated on subscriber.Why is that so...

vjemin by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,I am trying to measure the outbound calls made by each agent from his/her extension.I am trying to use the resource table from db_cra database and contactcalldetail table from db_cra_ccdr database but not able to pull the right numbers.Has anyo...

shipra520 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IPCCX support ring no answer feature, if call present to agent, but agent is away from the phone without press Not Ready. The call will ring for a while and it will return to queue. At that time, system will automatically Not Ready that agent. I woul...

mike.lo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have recently created and implemented my first IPCC call center. I have 4 phones in the design and the agents tell me that their phones will go to the not ready state after 15 minutes of no activity. I know the phones will do this if a call is not ...

I am reviewing the db_cra database structure. I am seeing a profileid column throughout the table. Can anybody explain what it is? How is it set and what is it used for? Thanks in advance!

I am using IPCC Express Standard 3.1.3. I am trying to set up a holiday schedule. I know that I cannot use the Java Steps or Database dips to get this information. Is there anyway to get the current date to compare to a list of holidays?ThanksDave

d.kettler by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have currently a call group with 150 CTI ports. I need to change it down to 130 and create a second group for a new dedicated incomming call group. Is it possible to change the number of the ports on group 0 down without deleting the whole group.