Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,when purchasing CCM bundle we get IPCC express with it. i only need the part related to the Auto Attendant as the customer seeks to have his own script and prompts.my question is how can i manage not to install all the components of the IPCC (as i...

twissam by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

2 Things:1. I am working on creating a custom report out of two canned historical reports, has anyone done this? If so what were your steps to a successful custom report?2. I am looking for a doc or something that has all the fields and where (what t...

ranpierce by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am trying to write a program that can upload CRS scripts directly to the repository without using the CRS editor or the CRS admin webpages. However I have no idea what protocol to use or how to access the repository. Does anyone have experie...

whchu2005 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

One of our customer hav CCM 5.1 and IPCC Exp 4.5.Calls for IPCC is coming from 8 toll free numbers.Now the requirement is they need 8 different IVR for the 8 toll free numbers.I did an IVR script using menu option in CRS editor with queue status.Is t...

Hi,recently I had a issue with a customer Webview 6.0 reports. The customer is required to export a CSV formatted file. Previously, the format of the file is had only "Space" or "Tab" delimitersThe issue came about a week ago, the user tries to expo...

Does anyone know how I can block a particular inbound phone number within IPCC Express Premium 4.0(4)?I am currently working on a script where I can place numbers in an XML file to pull from but I'm having a problem getting the script to pull a numbe...