Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

This community is for questions about using Contact Center developer functions.
See the Contact Center Knowledge Base for answers to some common questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the Cisco TAC.
For direct help with developer issues, please open a ticket with DevNet Developer Support.
Developer ticket support for Contact Center is only available for Finesse and Task Routing.

Forum Posts

Resolved! Finesse 11.0 with Pidgin - Pidgin XMPP unsubscribe results in agent login failure from browser

UCCE 10.5.2; Finesse 11.0I am just getting started with Finesse and gadgets. I was able to do the rudimentary Poster and Pidgin items described in the Finesse Developer Guide (all IPs pointing to Finesse pub).  When I tried to find a way to "logout" ...

Resolved! finesse unload event

Hi, all. I am working with finesse in the sandbox lab.How can I catch the window.unload event?I have the following code in gadget init function.$(window).on('unload', function() {var x ="unload";return x;});This code works on any other webpage. Simil...

Resolved! Embedded Salesforce gadget not working

Hi,I got below error message in my browser console window, while test Embedded SFDC sample gadget, any idea?Error:Load denied by X-Frame-Options: https://ap1.salesforce.com/_ui/identity/phone/AddPhoneNumber?retURL=%2Fhome%2Fhome.jsp&d=m does not perm...

Difference in Finesse 11 Dialogs?

I have this code, which I have used for Finesse 10 and 10.5, works perfectly fine, I receive notifications any time a dialog is started (abbreviated for clarity):user = new finesse.restservices.User({   id: id,   onLoad: handleUserLoad,   onChange: h...

snewmanNX by Beginner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! How to define media files in 1 place

Currently our media files are set to the default "app". in the ICM script I am specifying what .wav file I need on the media server by using "FOLDERNAME/prompt01.wav".  What I would like to do is define this in the script on ICM. This way I only need...

Resolved! Dynamic Audio error.badfetch

Hi,I got error while accessing an audio URL, throwing an error.badfetch. But the prompt is available at the particular URL.Here is the java code i used in dynamic voice element.import java.io.BufferedReader;import java.io.IOException;import java.io.I...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: