Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Intro to Ansible

Good Documentation

The Great Selenelion

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

How would I create a bosh connection with finesse 10.5 Uccx ,using a third party  java api(e.g babbler) as we are developing third party non gadget thick client application. Do we need to connect to the finesse server using a proxy or...

Can anyone helpI am trying to create a report which shows who has transfered a call to another agent.Having run a basic Agent Skill group Historical report it shows an agent A handling 2 calls both of which were Transfered in. If I wanted to create a...

sarbarnes by Level 4
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a custom report which have 1 grouping and that grouping has the "Show Summary" so it shows each group sub-total.Which is fine.But, how can I remove the last "grand total" footer line at the bottom of the report ? I want to remove it because...

Resolved! Transfer Events

Is there any way to receive and handle transfer events raised after an interaction with the bar buttons using Javascript API?I took a look at the SetVariable sample but it generates a transfer from the gadget itself.Please help.Mirko

Resolved! List of Hyperlinks

Hello,If i wanted to create a list of hyperlinks in Finesse Agent desktop, do I need to create a custom gadget for it, or can I embed it in the layout xml?Thanks!M

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors