Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Intro to Ansible

Good Documentation

The Great Selenelion

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

Hi All,I know this might be little out of the scope of this forum but any help will really be appreciated.I am trying to connect my C# application to Finesse XMPP server but keep getting error.I am using jabber-net library to connect. Following is th...

Hello all,I am trying to get screenpop to open up with our internal ticketing system so that caller's cases can be loaded up automatically. Everything works fine in the sense that cases are loaded based on the ticket reference number entered during t...

Hello,I have a problem in import outbound contact. When I import a file of contact list, it works as I login agent in Finesse, it dial automatically. But when I import the same file again, it doesn’t works. But after a period of time (30 mins) it wor...

Hi everybody,I am struggling with a Report Definition and can't figure out what is wrong here:It is a CUIC V9 Lab Premium License connecting to a UCCX V9.SELECT applicationName, count(distinct day(startDateTime)) from ContactCallDetail where startDat...

Hi,I'd like to know if there is an API to access the reporting database, i ask this because on my experience by accessing directly to the database may cause low performance or data corruption.If someone have information regarding this i'll be very gr...

Hi,We facing issue with non-gadget application in IE but firebox working fine, is it any work around there to make it work in IE?.Error on IE console:index.html, line 108 character 17 network timeout retry 1 SCRIPT5007: Unable to get property 'xml' o...

I am getting the following error on system validation of DS. And this process is needed for HDS and for PCCE we don't install HDS (as its optional). Can i ignore this error ? or is it fixed with a ES? Currently we are using Unified CCE Version 10.0.1...