IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco SX10 Telepresence system that I want to connect to our Spark account.  I reset the SX10 to factory defaults and picked Spark from the initial setup and it is now asking for a 16 digit confirmation code.  I understand that I need to get...

shickey by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We just upgrade to CallManager 11.0.1 and are having some issues with the phone Softkeys.  When a end user picks up a call, the Hold key would sometime appear and sometimes not appear.  They would see the Softkeys that are displayed when they are not...

dtom by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to know if it is possible to configure in the Call Manager or in the Unity Connection an extention that sounds only three times and then the person who is calling hear a message like that "The user is not available" and after that the c...