IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Since the CUCM cluster upgrade from 10.5(1) to 10.5(2) this past Monday night, the 7965 operator phone has been having issues with the two 7916 sidecars randomly rebooting. The latest firmware is installed on the phone and sidecars. Our customer tri...

Resolved! Change MOH

Hi , I need to change MOH for all users/phones regularly.  Currently no MOH is selected in phone & line configuration. What is the most suitable method to update MOH in all users/lines regularly? Thanks Suchira

Suchi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

One of our customer is replacing 2800 routers with 4331 routers. Existing 2800 has 2 PRI's in one of the routers when we tried to configure those in new 4331 router we had some issues with clocking commands. I did read this doc http://www.cisco.com/c...

balukr by Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to see if anyone has any ideas for what we are looking to do. In a hospital we have a registration area were patients register for services. What we would like to do with our CUCM system is to have buttons on the phones (7965) in the regis...

GCMH IT by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, My Customer have the solution with 12 sites and is having the following problem: For example: Site A call for all sites and PST and the call work fine Site B call for all sites and PST and the call work fine There are not problem about th...