IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

When connected locally on LAN, the chat service works fine when i click on chat logo it show up the status (work, ready,logout,talking etc.) When connected to Juniper VPN client it works fine but when connected using anyconnect 3.0 it doesn't show t...

Running CUCM and Unity 10 When a phone has forwarded all calls to another internal line and that line is not answered(normally because customer reps are busy) the call is put into the original number's voicemail instead of the forwarded number. We wo...

nard by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Unity + CUCM Sync?

All, I have a CUCM 10.5 cluster with intergration to CUC 10.5. I am having issues with newly created Directory Numbers not showing up when I run a sync in Unity. However any User Device Profile/End User setup is showing fine. What is missing on the D...

drbabbers by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Recently I have added 7914 expansion module for one user. As per the request I defined the some extensions and BLF-SD button on module. Issue is the BLF - busy lamp is not working, only speed dial is working .Has anyone ever experienced this issue be...

hclvoice by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, In my cluster, suddenly without my intervention around 50 IP Phones have deleted and need to figure out who did it. I got some audit logs but the file I got from RTMT looking so usefull. Any idea how to get that reliable info from CUCM or RT...

Hi, We are having a long pending issue with our VG224. There is a one-way audio at the analog end for both incoming and outgoing calls. We have tested with ATA with the similar configuration running on VG224 and it works absolutely fine. Initially t...