IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I need to setup my CME to allow calls after 5pm to be routed to the out of houser group of phones and return back to the day time phones at 8am.  I'm not sure of the best way to set this up, I did think of some sort of time based translation prof...

Hi experts, I am being tasked to configure a voice router in which I am totally new at. I need some advice on where to start, i do not need the entire configuration by you guys (because that's too much to ask for) but need some guidance. Attached her...

Does anyone know how to specify the IP phones user-name? I am running into the same problem I have heard about before with the usernames being longer than 15 characters. Specifically, the phone is setting its username to CP-7965G-SEP and then the MAC...

VG204 Fax dials and remote fax answers but cuts off to silence after you hear fax tone for a second, below is config, and debug  Current configuration : 2675 bytes!version 12.4no service padservice timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestamps log...