IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,I'm going to volunteer to help out a volunteer organization that helps family's and would like to install SIP trunks to the site.My questions are:Can I run Cisco Unity Express Voicemail services with SIP Phones?  Is Unity independent of t...

jsulliva by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using STC line ( STC - service provider Saudi Arabia ) have a problem when we point the inbound call to the Cisco Unity Express Auto Attendant, the problem is if the PSTN caller disconnect, the FXO remain off-hook for along time, and if the P...

Hello, I have this issue with implementing VOIP in a client's site. Firstly, i am not a voip expert, i have been working in the Routing and Switching, Security world for some time now.This is what i have on ground already.An already configured networ...

Hello Support Community,we have a very  strange problem with  Forward All   on 7841 phones  with CUCM 10.5.2.12901-1  and  firmware of phones = sip78xx.10-3-1-12 It is possible for enduser in front of phone to  type in "Forward All"  destinations   v...

m.nickel by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a problem with my CUCM 10.5 for license.  I have already installed CUCM and I applied licenses with success. I ran into a problem and I installed another CUCM with the same installation parameters and configuration on the same UCS serve...

Hi , I have been searching through for a way to add a number of translation patterns to the CUCM in one go, eg: 50 tranlsation patterns.  I do not think the BAT helps in this case unless I have not found it still. If you know any info please share.Th...