IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, i've a problem with a CUCM cluster 8.6.2-20000-2 and local installer version "cm-locale-it_IT-8.6.2.1000-1.cop.sgn", italian locale.We use the number 0 as code for access the PSTN, so all route-pattern toward the voice-gateway are configured ...

cbrasolin by Level 4
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

With CUCM 10.5, is there a way to have a caller be prompted to continue holding, or leave a voicemail, once they've been "queued"? I have it set up this way:Caller dial 5099.  This is a directory number with voicemail.  The greeting says "thanks for ...

0rsnaric by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On a Cisco 8961 with a KEM, is there a way, from the phone, to query the underlying number on a KEM Button?  For example, there is a one-touch speed dial button called ABC Company.  Can a user, from a phone, ascertain the number that was programmed a...

Hi ,I have problem when install the CA on subscriber and two server presence. I follow this guide https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/30501/cucm-uploading-ccmadmin-web-gui-certificates for install the certificato on cucm publisher and I don't ha...