IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So we have a situation where we have a 3rd party IP PBX integrated with CUCM via a SIP trunk. The IP PBX has it own Voice Mail system it uses, so calls from phones registered to call manager to phones on the IP PBX will reach the Voice Mail that is i...

Hello, I am looking to disable voice command completely.  I don't want users to have the ability save/delete/repeat messages using voice.  I want all users to use the keypad. I thought this option was COS; Allow Access to Advanced Features Allow Acce...

Ayaz Khan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know of or have any good labs where you're given the task of configuring QoS on a basic network?  Up until now I've mostly been troubleshooting deployments that already have it configured, and wanted some practical experience configuring ...

Hello,I have IP phones of type 6921,and 6961 registred in call Manager.but the problem is that sometimes the ip phones crashes. every time I need to unplug and connect the phone to walk.please can you help me.thank you.    

Dear Experts....                                     After long time ,I use to created a paging service on my client in CME as follows.....ephone-dn 86name Paging number 1234paging ip 239.1.1.10 port 2000 ephone 1mac-address 8478.ACC6.958Abutton 1:1 ...

I need to restrict access to the settings portion of my IP phones 7975 from common users but I need to make sure admins after entering the password have access. The issue I am having is that the three defualt options enable,disable, restricted do not...