IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Everyone,I am trying to configure user busy/ no answer prompt with Cisco unity cxn call handlers.The idea is to send all calls to an extension, which are not answered, to a unity call handler (Eg 4020). The call handler will play an announcemen...

Having an odd issue and hoping someone here has seen it so that I don't have to spend hours with telco support.  We're in the process of cutting our Paris office over to CallManager, and when we send the caller ID for national calls, they take the li...

I know the documentation says not to have a shared line as the primary line on more than 1 phone. What issue does this create?  I have a department with 3 common phones and they want the department line as the prime line on the phones so they don't h...

Ed Kender by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have one site that has a few ATA's and all but 1 will not register.This particular site is a vpn connection back to the main site where there is a CME10.0, all the ATA's register just fine except for this one.  i brought the ATA to the main site a...

I had a report from a user that they enabled the call forwarding feature on their line to another internal extension. The forward has since been removed by the user and they swear the call was getting redirected to the wrong extension they forwarded ...

Hello I have integration between CUCM v 9 and CWMS 2.5 , i have problem if i am going to do call me feature from webex . My CUCM is connected to SIP VG and my incoming calls and outgoing calls are ok , only issue to do call from my webex server to jo...