cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

VG224 duplicate digits dialed

We have a server running voice dictation application and connected to 48 analog phone lines from a pair of VG224's.  We did VTSP debug on these VG's and found that there are random duplicate digits dialed from the VG to the server, which has caused a...

josephqiu by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Upgrade CCM 4.2 to version 8.6

Dear Experts,I am doning an upgrade from version 4.2 to version 8.6. I run DMA and upgrade to CCM version 7.1 as a bridge version.the license file which was created on DMA process was on version 5 not version 7.1. I remember there was a tool on cisco...

Can user record new greeting while someone is listening to their voicemail

Cisco Unity Connection version: 8.6.2ES25.21900-25CM Admin System version: 8.6.2.21900-5 on C200M2 Servers                We have a mailbox setup where callers call from an outside and listen to a recorded greeting/message for information.  This reco...

Resolved! Call Handler in CUC

HiI have configured a call handler into unity and i have one issueIf i dial directly the number for the call handler everything its ok.Its going to the call hanlder , its play teh recording prompt that i have etcBut if i forward my extension to the c...