IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, We have an NEC phone system that uses NFAS two D channels and one B channel.Currently only using two D channels as a primary and secondary set up on a Cisco 4331 We have audio delay on outgoing calls that we need to speak in order to hear the oth...

flopez2 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i am getting spam calls through my expressway-e  for example , the calls show it is coming from 1000@domain.com ,and i don't have did 1000 in my cucm, How come they could call extension without a registring  How can i block this  events are below ...

Resolved! Looking for a Key!

Our Cisco 7960 IP phones are secured to the walls using some sort of locking mount.  We cannot find the small barrel key that fits the mount that allows us to remove the phones from the wall.  There are 2 part numbers on the mount, one we believe to ...

ablair by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DearsI've an ISR 2921 with 3 FXO modules and two PVDM3 installed, the problem that the router stills not detecting any FXO module also i can't do any voice configurationduring booting from logs i can see that the router detects two PVDM3 installed bu...

Our Cisco IP Phones (7965) are unable to download firmware from CUCM.  During the boot process, the phones error out with "error", and continue to loop.  Apparently, this started to occur after we added an SD-WAN appliance (which replaced the locatio...

ttydev by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes