cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

no-reg in SRST

Hello All,What is the exact purpose of the command no-reg in SRST. I found below definitions from cisco doc.#Globally disables ephone registration with an H.323 gatekeeper or SIP proxy.#To specify that the pilot number for a Cisco CallManager Express...

PRI/Gateway Reports.

Hey guys,Is it possible to get a report from CUCM/RTMT of the number of calls made from the PRI and channel utilization for a week ? We have around 10 MGCP gateways registered with a single CUCM.ThanksVaradarajan.R

Rajan R by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Troubleshooting fax

OK, I'm ready to pull my hair out....hoping someone here is good at troubleshooting fax issues.(also, I'm doing this via android, so please bear with me)We have a remote site connected to a main campus via a fiber wan. We have cucm, cuc 8.6 in our ne...

Resolved! Branch office CUBE configuration

Hello,I have a voice routing topology question and would like some hints in which documentation I can find what I'm looking for:Currently:Running CUCM BE6K at our HQ in North America.Have a local SIP trunk to our ITSP which is proxy'd by a 2951Device...

Matt Smith by Beginner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

STCAPP FXS Speed dial of Group Pickup

Hi Question says it all really... I have a VG224 SCCP integrated with CUCM 8.6. STCAPP controlling all of the FXS ports. All working fine. We can perform group pickup from an analog phone attached to an FXS port by doing **4XXXX (where XXX is the Pic...

barry by Rising star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes