IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All,I am trying to install the CUE 8.5.1 on Cisco gateway 2921 which is having CME 9.1. But i am getting following errorJTAPI login failed. Error while detrmining CCME Version -1. I have installed many times the same but in vain. My CallManager ...

techguy by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Guys;I am need to make secure connection between IPT's together, and make secure connection between IPT and Call Manager,when IPT take image form call manager using SFTP or secure protocal instead of TFTP and using  SRTP instead of RTP.means we ...

Hello all,Just wanted to check something here.  I know that I can use BAT to update our phones with a new speed dial line.  Isn't it possible that if I add the speed dial to the phone template that is in production that it will get pushed out to all ...

Hello, i have a question about the following (this is 1 of 3 pri's on a router) :controller T1 0/2/0cablelength long 0dbpri-group timeslots 1-4,24 service mgcp The pri is configured as "pri-group timeslots 1-4,24 service mgcp"What does 1-4 mean ? it ...

Resolved! Prefix Adding

HiI am trying to add a Prefix  "0" to the missed and placed call by the below link, but it is not working for me.http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a00805b6f33.shtml