IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Experts,                   This is some thing weird problem...whose area code starts with 9 and when they try to call FXO pots line after first ring they get dial tone then ends with fast busy signal...When I tried with all possibilities I figured...

mshamkumar by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am facing an issue while dailing from my jabber client. I am using CCM 8.6 with H323 gateway. From Cisco IP phone I am able to dial all the number bit from my jabber client I am able to dail some specific numbers. Can you please help me out in t...

Hi,We have a CUCM 8.5.1 cluster and the phones regestered are Cisco 8961 IP phones. I am able to add and register a new 8961 phone. But I am not able to make a change on the phone. For Example: I am changing the alerting name on the line of the IP ph...

khanfawaz by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiCUCM version: 8.6.2.22900-9Phone firmware: 9.3.1SR2-1SI'm trying to install LSC's on our 79X1 and 79X2 phones. The cluster is in mixed mode, the CTL exist on all phones, but the LSC installation does not happen. I followed this excellent guide, but...