IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all, I have a Cisco 7965 phone, it is working correctly but speaker is not working, when i call this phone led on the handset is flashing, but it is not ringing. I have resetted phone and tried DND but it is not working. What could be the probl...

mhnedirli by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Networkers,I would like to download Cisco Webex connect, but unfortunateley i did not find the link !! :(I found those two links but i did not found where to downlaod ! http://support.webex.com/support/downloads.htmlhttp://www.webex.com/enterpri...

How can I have CME to automatically switchback to the primary device after having stored CDR in the secondary device in case of a failure to reach the first device?  Thanks in advance,Omni          

Live chat with Cisco expert Aashish Jolly on Designing, Configuring & Monitoring of Cisco Unity Connection.                                                                                       Aashish Jolly is a network consulting engineer who is c...

Live chat with Cisco expert Harmit SinghWhen:  May 21, 2013 8:00 - 9:00 AM PST (San Francisco; UTC -8:00 hrs)What: Facebook Forum. (Live chat with a Cisco expert on Facebook)How to participate: On the event date and time, go to our Facebook event pag...

hi guys excuse me for this question:i tried to make a backup for ccm5.0 it is required to access sftp as a storage location to backup data there, i don't know how to make this sftp, can any one guide me on this regard, what sftp server program...

Hi,I'm using 8945 ip phone, sip image against asterisk on a remote site, the issue i have is i have no idea how to activate bluetooth, its not in accessories/preferences on the phone at all.In my config file i have various sections which include blue...

attempting to convert customer from mitel to CME. Customer has T1 e&m wink start voice circuits. All is well except for international calling. The carrier used  protocol analyzer on the circuit and replied thusWhat we are showing on the call atte...

whanson by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes