IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi There,We are setting some appliances E20 Cisco (Tandberg videophone). It happens that when connections are made between two devices E20, after a random time of use both devices disconnect from the server, causing the connection to be dropped, and ...

jrcampos7 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have tested with a non-cisco sip client to ensure it’s not a firewall issue, but CUCM seems to only want to trunk to an IP address. Any ideas how to trunk to lenny@sip.itslenny.com:5060 in CUCM?  I'm running 7.15.http://itslenny.com/ for anyone cur...

Hi allI am using an 2811 router with an E1 pbx in Germany. I did a H323 setup. sh isdn status says multiple frame established. Incoming calls are just working fine, outgoing not, but "csim start" works too. When I try to establish an external call I ...

jayage by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,                       Is there a way to test the SRST by creating any type of ACL in CUCM itself. Why am asking is, recently we faced a link flap issue, at the time the gateway was jumping between SRST & MGCP. Thank you      PC

Looking at disabling the 100rel that the Cisco IAD2400 series has on it. we are getting too many problems where the device is not responding to a required 100rel when it sends out the Supported:100rel message in the SIP message.Can someone possibly p...