IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

As per the command line reference you can enter a configuration statement under call-manager-fallback that looks like this:Router(config-cm-fallback)#max-dn 3 dual-line 1 octo-lineWhen you do this the router outputs the following:*Nov  8 21:59:34.323...

m.gravel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have a really strnage case,I have severam branch office's partitions, and all of these partitions are in a Calling Search Space named "intracuster". When I try to make a Call telling the phone we have that partition, the phone does not find...

Hi experts,I need to know if it is possibile to have a CUCM cluster version 8.5(1), which is composed by an export-unrestricted publisher and an export-restricted subscriber. What kind of technical issues can I expect from this kind of setup?Thank yo...

I am trying to upgrade CM 7.1.2.21900-5 to next upgradable version...tried upgrading to UCSInstall_UCOS_UNRST_7.1.5.30000-1 but failed. I also loaded .cop file needed on 7.1.2 for upgrade but no luck.I looked compatibility matrix and it says...

Hi all,I have setup QRT on CUCM version 7.1.5.33900-10, I get QRT reports in Cisco Extended Function Report/xml/qrtXXXXXX.xml files, but the fields, I am most interested in, i.e.: Source Stream 1 Port number, Source Codec,Source Packets,Source Rcvr P...