cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! CUCM 8.6 update

Hi all,We are hitting this bug: http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCtx65886The most recent version of CUCM I seem to be able to download currently is 8.6.2.21900-5. Anybody has an idea whe...

I have a 1760 CME with one FXO card with two POTS lines comming into it. I found this COR list dial-plan that is supposed to make one extension always dial out on it's assigned FXO port. It is assigned it's outgoing port by the "an...

nanosynth by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Configured CDR reports and it is not give all the ext  registred it is displaying only 4 ext nos and rest of all it is giving the user name with billing 0Please advise what i need to correct

HiI'm running CUCM 7.1.3.30000-1 and when I call a unallocated number, the annunciator starts the announcement, but stops in the middle of the message.i.e. "Your call can not be....". About every 15-20 time the announcement is played correct.For your...

pwenger by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a configuration where we have two SIP trunks in a route group, and these trunks connect to an IVRWhen the first IVR is down, automatically the second trunk is used (CM send invites no reply)Question:When all channels on the first IVR are u...