IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CUE DTMF ISSUE

HiOne of our client has C2911 router with CME. The telephony ver is 8.8.We installed an ISM module in the router but the AA does not accept DTMF tones. I will appreciate your sugegstions to help me fix this problem.CME#sh verCisco IOS Software, C2900...

hello everyonei use SIP 7942 connect to aspect core controller ,when i dial a keystoke i hear two DTMF tone but SIP 7940 is just one DTMF tone.here is the file form SCCP to SIP 7942 how can i resolve the problem

bo liu by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to connect my old Bogen V100 Amp with a Tel1s module in the back to my Cisco Voice gateway.   I have wired it up and I tested the speakers are working.  But when I call my overhead paging number I get nothingAny idea is the module Bogen T...

ougwuoke by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to know what have not turn on in Wireshark. When I try capturing the calls, surprising I cannot find any RTP and UDP information whether is on the source or destination port when calls are made but I can find other information.ThanksA...

Hello,I will like to know if this switch supports POE, I cannot seem to find it anywhere on the Cisco site. It has an IPBase IOS  that does not support POE I think. Does anyone know up whether upgrading to a higher IOS will enable POE?Basically i wil...

Hello guys!I have ordered an aditional server with part number MCS7816I5-K9-CMD2 in order to configure a cluster with the existing Publisher. On the Publisher, under License Unit Report it says the following:CCM Node License Featur...

fuhrersk8 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes