IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

My company bought ten Cisco (Tandberg) 7985 for the top managers, but we have a lot of troubles with them: when we receive calls, often the voice caller is lost for many seconds.Cisco replaced all phones, but the problem is not ended.The 7985 firmwar...

Hi,I had encountered a DHCP issue with CUCM 7.1: I have 2 refurbished Cisco 7940 IP Phones configured on SCCP. On completing the creation of the phones and DN in CUCM, I was able to get the phones working with static IP configuration but got stuck at...

Hello  everyone,does anyone know of a good 3rd party tool that can provide a configuration report on Call Manager with things such as Call routing, topology, Calling Search Spaces, etc.Thanks in advance.  All replies rated.

Resolved! ATA-187 vs. VG-202

Hello friends - I need some "specific use" scenarios to justify the expense of a VG-202 gateway over an ATA-187 when supporting analog devices.  I've been through the datasheets (which don't differ much, detail-wise - one supports SIP-only), and coll...

hai alllkindly help  me on the call trasfer issue in my voice network, my issue is when make a call transfer to external numbers  eg: mobile number the line get into a state on hook and it still remains on hook even if the call disconnect, this issue...

Hello,I have 7941 IP phone that I beleive has corrupted firmware. The phone was connected with a faulty network connection during a firmware upgrade and now will not boot at all.When powering on, the headset, mute, and speaker buttons briefly light u...

dustin by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an issue dialing international numbers from a SCCP connected analog phone connected to VG224. We  dial international number we hear a reorder or busy tone but if you stay on the line long enough(6 seconds) the call connects and goes through. ...