IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What a confusing title...:)Anyway my problem is this: On inbound calls, I prefix a 9 at the gateway level so that numbers show on the phone display and in missed/received calls with a 9 in front of the number which makes them diallable without editin...

I am configuring a CUE 8.6 integation with CME 8.6. When I Iaunch the CUE initialization wizard and configure the IP Address Web Admin Name and password it throws an error " Login to CUCME as an administrator failed. Check your CUCME configuration "....

jfawcett by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a new Cisco 2951 ISR with CME installed by consultants a few months ago(due to my lack of knowledge and time).  The system replaced an older 2801.  The 2801 ISR would support either ad-hoc or meetme conferencing as i was told and now i suspec...

We have a customer with CUCM 7.0.2 with phone proxy setup in ASA for some of their remote users, now we are planning to migrate them to CUCM 8.6.2. What do we have to do to make sure the same setup works in CUCM 8.6 ? Is there anything changed other ...

balukr by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have uploaded a coporate background image on 20x7965 phones. The images successfully displays but after 24 hours a black line appears near the top of the image. After a reboot of the phone the line disappers.Does anyone have any ideas why this wo...

kevbo by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes