IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Our 911 calls go to the CER first. After determining the location, the calls come back to the CUCM to match the 111.911 route pattern and to send out through the PSTN (PRI). Our provider refuses to receive 911 as the emergency number. They pro...

mightyking by Level 6
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Que tal,Tengo un switch modelo 3560 de 48 puertos en el cual tengo conectados varios telefonos cisco modelo 7945 y 7975.Tengo entendido que los telefonos cisco modelo 7945 consumen 12 watts,   pero al revisar la potencia de consumo en los equipos con...

One of our customers wants us to implement QoS for VoIP on their WAN link.The customer end of it seems to be easy to set up (Cisco 881), but I have no idea how I should do this on our 6500 that is responsible for terminating customer WAN Links on lay...

I am about to migrate the other half of the company from 3com NBX to our CUCM 8.5 cluster. I have ran into a BIG issue:Currently on the 10 + year 3com system the executive assitance has 4 parks they use for the executives. When a call comes in it is ...

Model of router: cisco 2911 or 2851SW version: 12.4(24)T3Hey all,We have an issue that affects our routers on a random basies. Everynow and then we get reports of MOH skipping or simply not working at all for some branches.  Doing a simple restart of...

rbblue234 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! regarding unity

hi all,Scenario:directory number need to pass 3 departments shared linesin this scenario we need route the call to unity , from that it must play ivr , press 1 for sales , 2 for technical , 3 for general and after that it need to route certain shared...

Hello,i have configured mgcp on my cucm v8 using a 2901 router as the gateway, but calls are neither coming in nor going out. After debuging i recieve the error below.Any ideas please.ThanksJan  4 11:37:48.144: //-1/xxxxxxxxxxxx/MGCP/mgcp_check_hostn...

murtala211 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes