IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Gents,i have remote site with 7911 phones. those phone should register into CUCM in the main site but i got the following from the remote router when issue "debug ephone register" and " debug ephone detail":EGZAMAD00RW01#017286: Aug 17 11:22:31.516 B...

Hi, I am trying to install Cisco Unity Connection 8.5 on a UCS C210 ESXi4.1. But when I start it up to begin the install the console only shows blinking cursor in the top left of screen.I am using the follow:Cisco UCS C210 M2 PlatformESXi 4.1using th...

Hi everyone,Looking for some ideas here, perhaps I'm missing something basic! We are trying to forward an incoming fax call to a third party, which is successfully answered but the sending fax device never starts sending the information. Any ideas? F...

Mark H by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,This may be a simple question to answer. Was wondering whether there was a way of integrating Cisco Unified Call Manager (CUCM) with GV using SIP trunks??? Scenario: 1. caller rings GV number,                  3. this number gets directed to CUCM ...

gavin han by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we configured an CUCM 8.5 and an H323 Gateway Cisco 2821.At the gateway I installed 3 BRI two port cards, also I have six ISDN BRI voice ports.I configured overlap sending at callmanager and gateway.I configured 6 dial-peers POTS with destination-...

Hi Guys,I'm having some trouble with our setup right now.  I hope you can help me out.Our client has had a working telephony setup.  Currently, their 2921 voice gateway is having problems with its power supply.  We have provided them with a 2801 serv...

Hi guys,I'd like to trace the number of CTI devices and lines per application and server.For example:At 9AM, 2 CTI applications in SUB1.- CTI App1 - 10 devices - 20 lines- CTI App2 - 20 devices - 20 linesIn general, the same output as show risdb quer...

Dear All,We have CUCM 8.5 in my Network, we would like to use the CUMA feature without CUMA box and third party CA certificates, can you please let me know that is this possible?As i heard that when we are using CUCM 8.5 then no need of 3rd party cer...

Hi All,My 6945's have been running the 9.1 SCCP firmware, and users are having a hard time with the EM bug, where the PIN is not on the same page. So we up grade to SCCP 9.2 firmware, and whilst the EM bugs are fixed, there are too many other bugs th...

I have a unique situation where when a call comes in via an analog line, every phone in the office rings as a broadcast. We used to have two lines set up on each phone. When an outside call would come in, it would ring the "outside extension" per-se....

TOPOLOGYPSTN--------2811 ROUTER------3550 SWITCH------------------CUCM7(WITH DHCP CONFIGURED FOR IP PHONE)                                                   |                                                   |                                        ...

rammany19 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes