IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! cisco cme

Hi,1- i have two sites connected via wan which use a call manager express on each site configured individually (decentralized).Can i deploy a redundancy if one of the cme router fail down to support the local site or some ip phones (if yes , how?) .....

Yep, that's the question...I made a topic asking for answer about possible problems in order to upgrade to IOS v15This is the link.https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2083764?tstart=0When I was about to update, my parthners told me that IOS will d...

Hi All,We are testing with Mobile Voice Access . We configure the Gateway , CCM Remote destinaion profile as per the feature guide.We able to here the IVR . When we dial the desire number call disconnected.What could be the Issue ?

I am upgrading a Centralised Infrasturcture from MCS servers to a virtualised environment.Current Versions for Call Manager areCUCM 6.1.3 on MCS 7835-HUnity Connection are CUC 7.0.2 on MCS-7845-H2Contact Manager Express - UCCX 7.0.1SR5 on MCS-7825-H3...

keanej by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiCould someone please expain which licenses should be installed on a Unity Conn Pub and which ones go on a Unity Conn Sub, when installing a HA cluster.Does the:-UNCN8-HA-VUP= license file get installed on the Pub or Sub or both?UNCN8-UTYMIG-K9 lice...