IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We currently have 2 locations.  At both locations, we are using CME 7.x.  With our old PBX system, we were able to see when an employee was using the phone by an indicator light showing that the person's phone was in use...and it also had a DND funct...

How to write next formula is easier:if (p_value == -1 && type == "01" && status == "01" || p_value == -1 && type == "01" && status == "04" || p_value == -1 && type == "01" && status == "05" || p_value == -1 && type == "01" && status == "06" || p_valu...

kolotov83 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CAC and locations

Hello,I have a costumer with two locations. On one location is an ARC server installed but there are Attendant consoles on both locations.I have configured locations to use AAR. The bandwith is set to 1 because its cheaper for the costumer to use the...

Hi All,I have a lab setup of two 2821 routers connected back to back using E1 pri links and want to send Data on this link. In order to achieve this task i have configured channel groups on controller interface, assigned ip address and routing and th...

Does anyone know where to look for ARC support?I know it's end of life but not end of support.  We have a client whose pc running the software died and the main support number we have for ARC is not calling us back.Is there an alternate?Thanks!

gmgarrian by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes