IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,So I just installed a new 7835 to our cluster as a Subscriber and everything went well (I had to wipe it as it had 7.1(5) and we have 7.1(3)). I got the PAK that came with it, registered, got the license file and uploaded it successfully to...

I run into a problem on CUCM ver 7.x and looking for some insight....I have an existing hunt group of four extensions.....a call goes through all extension and then goes back to the voicemail of the first extension....I have edited the hunt group and...

Hi,I have shared line between GM and has 3 secritary when the GM use has line or anyone of has secritary  its appear that line is busy. but when i call the same shared extension i can recevice a call. what i want is, if any body use this line the sec...

ali nasser by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! BAT for CUCM 8.0

Dear all NetPro gurus,I have a customer who has recently purchased a CallManager 8.0.However, they currently have 6 x links for IP Phone Services.  And the customer is usingExtension Mobility.  The current list of IP Phone Services are:-Extension Mob...

huntlee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear:I  have problems when creating a Pilot point in a Cisco Call Manager 5.1,  this should have the property that after some hours to pass all calls to  voice mailbox assigned to it therein.When  that time fulfilled the CCM and throws me error "The ...

bojimenez by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiUsers are getting ???(Instead of mobility button) when I am configuring the mobility feature on softphone for call manager 7.1X.Although when they are pressing ??? button ,they are getting the option to tranfer from softphone to mobile phone .Pls s...