IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need a conference bridging solution that will support up to 100 audio users at any given time. It could be one or multiple conference calls occurring simultaneously.  We have a full CUCM system with two Cisco Gateways.

I'm looking for a system that will make an emergency call without going to a service provider.   A couple requirements are:* No ringback* No inbound voice traffic - only outboundI know I can just set up a phone with PLAR, but it really needs to be si...

Guys,i have CUCM 7 with two H323 GWs attached. the first is an E1 the other a sip trunk to a gsm gateway for cellular calls. im doing all translations on the gateways.all phones have did numbers assigned as their extension and carrier passing four di...

a.gooding by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have two locations  connected via site to site VPN and both sides have CME installed. I can dial extension to extension from one location to another location. I am trying to forward all the calls from one extension from site A to site B extensio...

Is there any solution to integrate a basic AutoAttendant or ACD with CCM4.2 ?I've already tested with an B-ACD Tcl script with an IOS Version 12.4(24)T2 but no success.I already tested also with a CUE 7.0 but no success.The diagram flow is like this ...

iantra123 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes