IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SCCP or SIP ?

Dear All,I have 2811 Router running cme and cue. 4 analogs phones are connected to cme using ATA.Can individual ATA port be configured to SIP instead of using SCCP?Any comment would be much appreciated.Thanks,Andrew

Andrewkai by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone, I'm currently doing a new CME project and would like to get some doc that I can follow up on How to configure CUEHow to configure Voice Mail How to configure AAThis is my Software Version for CME and CUE : 12.4 / CME 7.1              ...

Andrewkai by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SRST problems

Hi All!We are using ISR 2951 in SRST mode.When router switched to SRST mode due to WAN failover all is working OK. But then due to power interruption router has been restarted we couldn't make incoming and outgoing  voice call. . Layer 2 status ia TE...

Hi,I have a question here.We have two MGCP voice gateway routers configured on CUCM 7. If the network connection between the primary MGCP voice router and CUCM servers is broken, we notice that the status of the primary MGCP gateway on CUCM is unregi...

cciejfliu by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have a hosted VOIP site that is experiencing about a 3 second delay in theestablished conversation. This is causing parties to talk over one another.Their setup: 831 router establishes a VPN connection to a main office ASA via DSL. This is a very ...

Resolved! CUCM6.1 CDR

Hi,in my Billing Report the Calling Number(callingPartyNumber) from extern(PSTN) is without the zeros for national/international.I use the feature from CUCM6.1 - System .- Service Parameter - Incoming Calling Party National Number Prefix - Phone.So f...

Resolved! BAT don't works

HiHi try updade lines on CUCM7On Bulk Administration -> Phones -> Update Lines. I select the lines and select the change (partition), so I click on submit.But on Job Scheduler, the task show like Pending, I activated the job, delete, re-created and n...

I have someone that wants to look at their own CDR data and I am curious if I can create a CAR user that can only see a certain subset of the data or if I will need to query the data (sql, or soap?) from a 3rd party web app that I create.Thank you!