IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hey everyone, I do not have a CUCM in front of me right now, but does anyone is there is an interdigit timeout for MGCP controlled trunks? (QSIG, PRI, CAS, etc).Im having a interdigit timeout issue I believe or I need switch my MTP sources from CUCM ...

I have a UC500 CUE that only records the first 8 to 15 seconds of a message. The caller leaving the message has no indication that only the first few seconds of the recording is being saved. This was happening on CUE version 7.1.3 and now on version ...

Howdy,Whats the best method to use to get QOS working for Communicator clients, Cisco Phones and Video Conf on a 3560G switch?We dont know which ports are running the communicator clients.Could i just setup a class map for communicator and video and ...

Hi,I have a new install of CUCM 8 running 79xx phones and 10 * 9951 SIP phonesCall routing as followsinbound calls to a H323 gatewayOutbound calls first to H323 gateway, if fail then next to an MGCP gatewayeverything fine with SCCP phoneson the 9951 ...

I tried to swap two phones (using a dummy MAC in the process), but I'm running into the following error.  I've tried tracking down the device in question but with no luck.  I'm using Cisco Call Manager 4.1(3)"The MAC address you entered is already as...