IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Just wondering if anyone has had any issues with Arc attendant console client where the directories are not showing on the main page?There is a delay when connecting to the Arc database (from the Client) all firewalls have been disabledany tho...

#TCN by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This for for 7900 series IP phone.  I'm hoping someone can help with this problem.  This worked fine until recently when a change was made to delete an employee who was no longer there with a new employee.  This problem is so bad that we have to keep...

Resolved! VG224 CSS Problem

Hi all,My scenario is CUCM 7 and a VG224. I'm trying to configure a emercency service but it's not working only with the analog with the analog phones connected to the VG224.There is a translation thats when the user dial *5555 the call should call a...

I was able to get 9951 phone on the CM 7.1.(3a) su1 and even video calls, but I noticed that there is not a place in UCM to apply a softkey template and several features are missing such as DND, Park, Meetme, SNR, am I missing something in the form o...

ftsao49 by Level 5
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need some guidance in how to handle unknown calls coming into the CCM 7. We currently have two PRI using an MGCP gateway. I was wondering if there is some sort of system that I can implement to reroute calls that come in with a caller ID of “ Priva...