IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have locked one of my 2 etokens on CUCM 7. I can still use the other one to make a changes. My question is, if it is possible to re-initialize the locked token.My idea was to use the third tokenand add it to CTL. Then delete the locked token ...

Hi all,I'm working on that design : Fax -> VG224 configurated with passthrough (SCCP) -> VG 28XX (MGCP).When I send faxs :1. I send 10 pages in intern and it's works2. Sometimes, when I send faxs to external (fax client), it's only working for the fi...

syfaure by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have setup speed dials and abbreviated dials but there is no "AbbrevDial" button showing when I try to access.I have phone "onhook" and press the number that corresponds to abbrev dial but the "AbbrevDial" button is missingThanks in advance

So we have a client that is looking at using the AIM-CUE in a 3825 SRST router at a remote location.  They want to use it for the Auto Attendant feature, basically to direct a main number to an Auto Attendant.  That part is fairly easy to understand....

rcallison by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am testing a few third party SIP phones on my 7.1 CallManager cluster.  I am able to make and receive calls.  The only issue I am having is when I put a call on hold on the SIP phones I don't get any music on hold on the phone that is put on hold. ...

pmccloud by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone tell me where theCallmanager name is used in version 5 and up.. During install a "CM_" is prefixed to the server name. Usually after the install we change the server name on the admin web page to the IP address however some of my peers cha...

miket by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes