IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hio;     Home setup 2801 with cme , 7960 phone at sccp 3008005  try to upgrade to sccp 30102 phone goes through all proper steps and at last second says wrong version and reverts to it's old ways.I have checked spellings and locations of files and ca...

rd1427 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm at a complete loss on this one, I have an analog phone on which we have been trying to use STCAPP for FAC but in order to start the STCAPP service I need to remove the destination-pattern from the dial-peer, when I do so, the dialtone gets ...

I am in the process of planning an router upgrade running CCME/CUE AIM.  I am currently running 12.3(11)T11 CME3.2/CUE2.1.3 IPVOICE feature pack and would like to upgrade to 12.4(15)T with the latest version of CME and CUE available for that ios vers...

sabinj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,Having a strange issue, no idea why.  I've installed CUCM 6 and everything appears fine with that.  I went through the Cisco Guide for Unity 7 SCCP integration with CUCM 6.x and that all appears fine.  I can connect to Unity Connections fin...

fieryhail by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes