IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

within the same cluster is it possible to have multiple attendant console setups. For example you have attendant console setup for each branch office in different time zones and different main line office numbers. Also is there a license limit on the...

athc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How do folks monitor the WAN QoS to find out how much bandwidth VoIP is using so as not to exceed the recommend 33% or to find out specifically the percentage of bw used?

aamercado by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to use the bulk import tool to to import some users and i get an error "couldn't create user object" there is also info that the DC service isn't running. but i looked and that service is running.Thanks for your help.

Hi,I need to control a phone not associated to a CCM in .NET, but I do not know how could I do that. A solution would be to create an ITPhone object, but for it I need a line registered and, in my case, there are no possible line to control.Thanks.

Hi, I have two call manager clusters - CCM Cluster1 and CCM Cluster2 as shown in the diagram. Non-gatekeeper controlled ICT is configured between the two CCM.The configuration of both CCM is as shown in the diagram.I would like to understand the RTP ...

e-chuah by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all!Is there any information about license unit cost of IP phones except that one? http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_qanda_item0900aecd805009fc.shtmlI can not find info about "cost" of 7206G phone in CallManager 5.0.Tha...

vpmorozov by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi experts,i recwntly joined to a company as ip telephony and network admin.The person who taken care upto this time wants to handover the things to me.I am very new to such a situation.So any one could suggest me what the documents and configuratio...

in normal cisco ip phone we can make conference calls while dialling out.but how we can have conference while dialing in.is there any third party software support for the same to dail in conference call.regardssunny

I have CCME configured with extensionsI also have CCM 3.3 configured and i want to register the CCME on this CCM and want to make calls from the CCM extensions to the CCME extensionsHow should i go about configuring it.thanksNarayan