IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys, I have a cluster with 2 MCS-7816 servers running CUCM 7.1.Now I have 480 IP Phones registered and I need to add 50 ip phones. If the capacity of the MCS-7816 is 500 seats, it means that the ip phone 501 will be rejected with the system???Th...

Hey All, I have a fun task that I was looking for some ideas on. This is CCM 4.1.3Basically something got messed up and now I am missing records in my ART database between the 2nd and 20th of this month. We resolved the issue on the 21st and now we a...

I just have two quick questions about updating the firmware/phone load on UCCM 6.1.2. We have a 3-server UCCM cluster; 1 Pub & 2 Subs. We are using the two Subs as primary TFTP servers and the Pub as TFTP backup for all IP phones.Question 1Is it nece...

ckltd7401 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need assistance in the Hunting settingswe are using CUCM 6.1.2 ,the hunting is working good.But i want to customize the settingsRequired========1.When the members of the Line Group dial outside for Internal extension (CUG) calls . It should Only...

HI Netpro'sI need to figure out how many of our ports are being used daily on our ISDN PRI circuit. We have 25 channels active and my company I looking to add an additional 200 staff in the coming months. I need to determine if I have enough capactiy...

I recently took over a CCM environment and need to bring it up to date with the latest security patches. I have been reading a lot of documentation but I haven't been able to find answers to questions below.CCM 4.2(3)OS Image 2000.4.4OS Service Rele...