IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am wondering the following:If we configure a SIP trunk, and on the providor equipment they specify the trunk IP Address (I assume of the Publisher) what happens in the event of a publisher failure? How will calls be made over the trunk?Can anyo...

mattiep00 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Group,I'm involved in a scenario where I have a partial T1 dropping in 10 DS0 voice channels and my requirement is for me to be accepting incoming calls from the bottom and placing outgoing calls from the top.How would I go about doing this? I'm ...

jcartier by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have voicemail ports that people are dialing directly unfortunatly causing failover (these numbers are unique 7XXX numbers that no one would have a reason to dial directly). We are working on fixing this correctly soon but for now can I create a r...

nixon1234 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes