IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hallo,in my installation I have configured two different plants of our company. Plant 1 has extension 100-599, plant 2 has extension 300-899. Is there a way of setting up translation- or route patterns that we can call from one plant to the other lik...

Hi i'm sorry for this silly question, but i wonder if i can access callmanager web admin page directly bypassing the website's security certificate iam asking this because i'll send my users a link to ccmuser page so that they can change their passwo...

Problem Details: My scheme:cucmbe 7.1h323 gateway 3825sip trunk providerCUCMBE - H323 - GATEWAY - SIP TRUNKThe incoming calls from sip trunk are routed to a unity callhandlers, the input pressed are not reconized...the user press 1 or 2 or 3.....and ...

andresfmg by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using G.711 with UCM 6.1, we also have a SIP trunk where telco requires us to use G.729r8. I was doing some packet captures and I noticed all inbound/outbound pstn calls are G.711. The voice class codec on the router only contains the 729 code...

griffijo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to push company logo's out on the phones? What I mean by this is basically force one out as the default one instead of giving the users the ability to change which one they want to see.

nixon1234 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiSince yesterday, we have a phone that can no longer call. The phone find his configuration (number, location, calling search space ... etc. ...), can receive calls (Internal and external) but but when I want to dial a number, I hear numbers and the...

Hello,I have 2 CCME in Frans.With 4 BRI.I tried to set-up these BRI.The BRI receive and can place call, but disconnect/reconnect all the time.On a sh isdn status, most of the time, when there isn't any call, the layer 1 is deactived.I have other CCME...

dufour001 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes