IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,we append a 5 digit code to all mobile numbers dialed within the Route Pattern in order to get a reduced tariff over the mobile phone network.The calling party then sees the mobile number with the 5 digits appended as the called number on their Ci...

Resolved! CCM cli usage

Hello all,I have runned the following command:utils dbreplication status allAnd receive the following message:Output is in file cm/trace/dbl/sdi/ReplicationStatus.155220.out How can I see this file? I have tried with RTMT with no success.Many thanks

mcecilia by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, We are planning to implement IP phones in our network(attached the switch-diagram). Right now we have the following switches configured as our Access layer switches.all are cisco 2950 switches but in some switches there is a slight change i...

Shibu1978 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm running CCME 7.1I want to install a 7965 + 7916.So I add the ephone like that :ephone 89 mac-address 0024.14B4.C408 type 7965 addon 1 7916-24 button 4:64 12:63!No problem with button 4 (on the phone 7965)But for button 12, I don't have th...

dufour001 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are trying to use some T.38 fax software (non-Cisco) from behind an 800-series router (877). Inbound faxes work fine but outbound ones fail every time, the software claims that the remote machine never responds.Is there any special configuration n...

customer having Call Manager for thier IPT services. He want to use ATA for fax, need to integrate with Call manager (CUCM6-BE).Please suggest me license option , which is required here. Here i m finding 3 option for license (SW-CCM-UL-ANA, SW-SMH-UL...