IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I haven't tried this yet, but was just wondering if there are any gotchas/issues when using CME instead of SRST. I was specifically thinking about 2 points:1) Do you need to ensure the phone loads in CME are the same as CM, or wouldn't it cause the p...

billybjo1 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Have CME 7.0(1) with incoming calls routed to AA. I need to set up an after-hours option for a caller to select that rings a mobile extension until the call is answered, and if not answered, will then ring alternate mobile extension(s).Alternativ...

I am trying to add a new IP range to my voice VLAN. I have it to where it works on the local network, but when the system makes a call outside I can here the person but they can't hear me. I am not sure where to check to see what the problem is. I se...

mgibson by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a situation where all phones are configured for the G.729 codecs (even those who are in the LAN) and I have configured the Conf. Bridge in the MRGL (both Hw and Sw).Now if I try to make 2 calls from an ip phone and try to conf., it doesnt w...

Hi,My customer need to implement Voice Gateway that used to provide outside users to dial in different location. basically the user should call a PSTN Number then authenticated using caller ID. then giving a dial tone to dial the needed number.the im...