IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

To all VoIP gurus,My customer currently have a CUCM 5.x that would need to be upgraded to CUCM 7.x. They have a central site with all the CUCM servers, along with 10 remote locations with SRST VGs.Because of the WAN bandwidth limitation for the 10 x...

huntlee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've just migrated a group of users to UCM 7.1 and created a call pickup group for them. They are complaining about the call pickup group behavior -- they don't like having to transfer calls back to the intended recipient after they grab them with P...

oneman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IP Phone Services

I have three Call Manager clusters. I was wondering if it's possible to add the Call Manager phone directory as a IP Phone service onto a phone outside of it's cluster?Possible or Thoughts?

dvanzee by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a site that is experiencing SIP Protocol Violation errors from the Zone-Based Firewall Policy configuration. Here is a little bit of info about the site design and some logs desplaying this particular error:-remote site connected to central s...