IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2811 MGCP gateway in a CCM 4.X environment running IOS 12.4(8c). It has a T1 PRI for inbound calls. If I do a show interface on the router is shows the Serial 0/0/0:0 and all other timeslots (1-23) as down/line protocol down. However, the ...

gmgarrian by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a Hunt Pilot on call Manager configured to CFNA/CFHunt Busy to Unity VM. The Hunt Pilot numbered has been configured on Unity Connection with 2 Alternate Extensions. I would like the MWI to come ON on both Alternate Extensions when the Hunt...

iwearing by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. I'm trying to connect my 7971 with a SIP image to the third party Broadvoice service. My SIP load is SIP70.8-3-3SR2S. I talked to tech support at Broadvoice and they said that the only way I can get a 7971 to work with them is if I hardcode th...

jaywydra by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have installed IPMA with proxy line on CUCM 6.1.1. When the assistant console is "online", and the "DivAll" on the managers phone is enabled (on),all calls to the manager line are routed to the assistant's phone as expected, but when "DivAll" is d...

sibun by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running CUCM 4.2 on cisco appliance, recently we are experiencing problem with the system because of the memory leak bugs on the version 4. My vendor suggests me to upgrade to 5/6 or i have to reboot my cucm every 30 to 60 days. Do I need to buy...

Hi!I have a strange problem with my ephones with enabled VT Advantage. Ephone always setup RTP stream using UDP port 1684. I setup VT Advanate, and after that I found that ephone use random UDP port for RTP. How can I set one ore some port range for...

paa by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,There is a query about exytension mobility wherein a user logs in into IP phone through Extension mobility across WAN.After user logins and WAN link goes down, whether EM will still continue to work.Is it possible to configure EM on SRST ?regds,am...

amansoi_5 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a trunk between 2 clusters.Each cluster has 5 servers spread geographically. 1 is ver 6.1 and the other is ver 7.In the trunk config we have added sub a b and c for each site.All works perfectly, except any phones that are subscribed to sub 4...

pcromwell by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes