IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, interesting problem here: sometimes when dialing out from an ip phone I don't hear a ringback from the called number - sometimes I do. This has no pattern as to numbers etc, it just happened intermittently. I am on a 2821 ios 12.4 spservices. h32...

Hi, we use the number2name-anidnis.tcl script from Paolo with the AutoAttendant Menü on CUE.Our Problem:Someone dials the AA number and select for example the two (this is a voice-hunt group or a single number), then the call disconnet.Without the t...

Hi Guys,I was wondering if anyone has worked with BT feature lines before. I have a client who has these installed and is experiencing all sorts of issues such as:* Intermittently being unable to break dialtone, they have to try a few times. If i plu...

Hi,When configuring a PRI on a AS5350XM, I got the following output when I do show controller E1 3/0 :E1 3/0 is down. Applique type is Channelized E1 - balanced Description: Vers Tunisie Telecom PRI 0 Far End Block Errors Detected Receiver has los...

tka by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes