IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I know that DMA doesn't migrate passwords & PINs for users.I also understand that a default PIN is set for users once the DMA .tar file is imported into CUCM during the upgrade (4.1(3) to 6.1(2) in my case) and that this pin is '12345' I believe. ...

I ran into an issue that I have not seen before. I updated a device today (7961) by updating the Owner User ID. However, when I select the “Save” button, I received the following error:“Operation Completes By Date/time must be greater than cu...

nrichie by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I am using CUCM. in order to add 91 prefix for incoming call from PSTN in H.323, we add translation rule and profile in gateway under voice port configuration. If I use MGCP and apply translation rule and profile under voice port configuratio...

Hi all,do somebody know solution of this problem? If you call from DN call identification is adjusted on RoutePattern by "Prefix Digits" parameter, which adds certain prefix. In this case everything works OK and your mobile shows perfectly calling nu...

Hello, I have a problem when forming a port FXO that aims at script in the CUE. It leaves the menu correctly but when beating the wished option the CUE does not realize. I imagine that it is a problem with the signaling but not that changes I must re...

sruizpla by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes