IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

HiRequirement is to multicast music on hold RTP stream from a Data Center to a remote site over BT IP Clear MPLS network. Catalyst 3750 switches (both running IP Services Image) will BGP peer with BT PE equipment. The Catalyst 3750 switches will als...

gsidhu by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

<p>Hi, have a customer is migrating from CUCM5.1 to 6.1, using new Hardware.  The plan is to build the new Cluster on new hardware and then migrate a site across a week.</p><p>Just discovered that they plan on using the same Voice VLAN on their core ...

<p>I have a 2621XM running 12.4(23) and CME.  I have a NM-HD-2V in slot 1 with a VIC2-2FXO card installed.  I have added the router to the CCM 4 as an H.323 GW.  I have my FXO port connected to my Vonage router.  I am able to make outbound calls from...

Hi all,Can you please help me clear this up.I am confused about DSCP trust boundaries. I understand that COS is Layer 2 and it is stripped off at the router. But what about DSCP? The IP portion of the packet is not stripped so why whould there be a n...

avillalva by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

<p>Hello!<br /><br />I can't setup h.323 gateway.<br />Explain.<br />I have cisco 2821.<br />I have got an ISDN BRI line from swisscom.<br />I've setup cisco. But when I try to call to PSTN (and otherwise) I get an error. I can't fix this error. Plea...