IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there !I'd like to change the logo of ip phone 7911... there's a Cisco logo and I'd like to use my company's logo...I tryied this link.. but it's not what I want because I don't want my logo only while the ip phone is idle... I want my logo istead...

Howdy,Is it possible to send calls from a Cisco Phone to CCM then out to a cisco gateway (2800) then across to another cisco gateway (2800) and back into Call Manager?I've tried everything but Call Manager wont accept the inbound call unless it comes...

Resolved! DSP's

Q1 In the scenario, where you have all incoming PSTN calls coming into 1 site and then being routed across the wan(G.729) to the relevant user.How would the transcoding work in this scenario? Usually you would terminate a TDM with a G.711 packet.but ...

pcromwell by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Voice Gateway

I need advice on a design. If you have a remote site on a centralised model, and the Wan link is on a seperate router to the Voice gateway. Would you just configure 1 gateway in UCCM(6.1) and point the relevant digits to the voicegateway and then cr...

pcromwell by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I'm a newcomer. I'm configuring CUCM 6.1 with 2 MGCP voice gateways with FXO ports. I've a question about SRST. I understand I've to configure 1 voice gateway to be SRST and also MGCP fallback and the other one would be only MGCP fallback. Am ...

nitass by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes