IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,Can Microsoft AD contacts be synchronized with CUCM6.0.1? We are synchronizing users and were previously syncing contacts but this mysteriously stopped working. Do contacts sync by default or is there a setting somewhere that needs enabling?Th...

jamieparr by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are running into a problem where incoming callers are getting voicemail prompts before they hit the exchange autoattendant. Currently all incoming calls are hitting extension 100 (receptionist). If no answer after 15 seconds, We have it callforwar...

nickehunt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Community,First of all I would like to thank all those who actively participate on these forums. As a small token of my apppreciation I've setup a UC Wiki which I hope you'll all find pretty useful.The 4 main sections are Cisco Links, so there's ...

Is there anyway for a transferred call to go back to the DN that transferred it? For example, Extension 1234 answers a call then wants to transfer it to DN 4321. 4321 does not answer and the call forwards to the receptionist. Is there a way that t...

dstubler by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guysi have a PRI MGCP gateway configured going to CCM 4.2. the gateway has the caller id DN configured. everything is working fine. we now have a Manager Private line that has been configured with a New PSTN number. again, everything is fine incoming...

a.gooding by Level 5
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In Call Manager 6.1.1 on the Directory Number Configuration page, there is the Call Forward and Call Pickup Settings Section and in this the Destination.Is it possible to select more than one destination?Ex: For busy no answer can you put in destinat...

Mojo1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are currently running CCM 5.1 on a network with about 40 cisco IP phones. MOH works perfectly for transfers within the network. However, for incoming calls, all you hear are 3 beeps that keep re-occuring. How do we activate MOH for external calls ...

Hi,I have a remote site configured to use g729 over the WAN. DSP xcoder resources from a 2811 are registered in CM. Revelant MRG and MRGL are configured and applied to the remote device pool. In the remote region, when I specify g729 as the codec to ...

Chuan Liu by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes