IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have two clusters A & B with different Call Manager Versions.I want the calls should be established between two clusters.what all is required to be done i.e. min. basic config in call managers /any hardware is required ?regds,aman

amansoi_5 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a 7935 conference phone registered with my call manager 5.3 version. It is working fine for the past 1 year. Suddenly it got disconnected from my controller and the ip phone keeps on rebooting. The dhcp address given to the voice net...

Hi all,I have a set of dial-peers that typically send the main number 6100 to callmanager, so that it can do Time of Day Routing and route into Unity. 6100 comes into the gateway and then we use num-exp to 80661620, and send it directly via a Dial-Pe...

Humm.. I still need help...Trying to configure the Moh .... I just can hear a bip bip ....I already configured as configuration guide showed... What's wrong ?Thanks.---#sh run | begin sccsccp local GigabitEthernet0/0sccp ccm 10.2.41.22 identifier 1 s...

Hello folksI'm trying to configure a 2811 to run as a hw conference bridgeI have 2 PRIs up and running on this GW, I have a PVDM2-64,however when I'm configuring the dspfarm profile when I try to issue the maximum sessions command the only option is ...