IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi There,I'm trying to configure a CME dsp for conference...I did this config:---R_JCB_22#sh run | begin sccsccp local GigabitEthernet0/0sccp ccm 10.2.41.22 identifier 1 sccp!sccp ccm group 1 bind interface GigabitEthernet0/0 associate ccm 1 priority...

Hello,i have a problem in SRST configuration,i have CCM 4.2 and an H323 GW 2801 and i run SRST , the phones in the remote site register normally with the CCM and when the connection with the call manager is lost , the phones register normally with th...

Hi,I am trying to configure the feature access code for FXS port in the same CME. I try to follow "Configuring FXS Ports for Basic Calls" http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/voice/fxs/configuration/guide/fxsbasic.html, I met a problem. In order to ...

hando by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes