IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a cluster of 2 CCM servers which are runnig 4.1.3.I have enabled the call back feature for all the IP Phones.It is working on all the phones, i am facing problem with only one 7905 IP Phone.Call back is not working on this phone, i have tri...

We have configured and began testing with our UC520. US style T1 PRI: Outbound calls work fine but no incoming calls to our trigger number are not being answered by the AutoAttendant, incoming callers get dial tone - they are able to then dial the AA...

Resolved! Backup problem

Hi ,I am using CCM version 6 .x .I am using MiniCoreSFTP softwareI am taking the backup of CCM through DRS. After the backup is completed, I am getting the error message as SFTP failure,not enough disk space .BackUP completed. But when I check the di...

amansoi_5 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a new residential facility with 18 apartments and I've been asked to provide phone service. I purchased a new VG224 and will provide the tenants with standard analog phones. Should I configure the ports as POTS, Loop-Start, or Ground-Start?I'...

hypnotoad by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Gurus,Is The number of VM boxes in CUE determined by license uploaded only? Or it is also related to the router type?For example, 2811 can support 35 IP phones with CCME ver4.3, does it limited the number of VM boxes to 35 too? Since EM is avai...

hi can someone help me with this, i have a caller id problem on my FXO ports debug vpm shows:get_fxo_caller_id:Caller ID receive failed. parseCallerIDString:checksum mismatch.i tried to find what's this checksum mismatch related to and caused by but...

Authorization Code for LD calls.I there a way to program a phone so the user has to enter a authorization code to call and long distance or local number? I know you can use Client Matter Codes and Forced Authorization Codes but that is for tracking b...

Mojo1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I'm confronting with a disconnect signaling problem on a cisco voice gateway.I have tried to use the Tone-based Supervisory Disconnect but there is no predefined cptone for our country. I have received these values from our voice provider:DIA...

oszkari by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I'm trying to create a report/program that will show the current status of each AC user at a particular point in time. We are having some issues where AC users are going offline and not taking their "fair share" of calls so we need a way t...