IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, I am facing a problem of not reciving incoming voice calls on 3845 router which is configured as H.323 gateway in CCM vers 6.x.We are using cisco 3845 router with VIC2-4FXO card. I am able to make outgoing calls from the same PSTN line but wh...

amansoi_5 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, We are using SRST 12.4(15T) along with CCM ver 6.0. The problem which we are facing is that when CCM goes down , IP phones working switch over to SRST router but in SETTINGS-DEVICE CONFIGURATION under IP phone , IP phone still shows CCM as A...

amansoi_5 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have 2811 router (4FXO+4FXS+2FE+built in 16-port switch)I want to complete the following tasks:1) Link the incoming CO-line to one of the ip-phones:I'm not sure, but i think it's enough to do this:voice-port 0/0/1connection plar opx <number ...

I am setting up a voice lab and need a Cisco router to complete the set up. I am looking at the 1800 series but unsure of what is best. I have Call Manager 6.0 running on a separate server. I need to add a gateway to the network so I can send offne...

ZCostello by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,Having a problem with a CUE module :BIOS Version: SM 02.00BIOS Build date: 09/17/02System Now Booting ...Booting from flash..., please wait.[BOOT-ASM][BOOT-PHASE2]: entered[BOOT-PHASE2]: build date: Thu Oct 24 20:31:20 PDT 2002, build number ...

Hello,I am wondering if anybody has ever done a hardware upgrade of an NM-CUE to NME-CUE on a CME router. The current CUE version is 2.3.4 and the CME version is 4.0 (running on a 3825 router). If so, please provide any links or any useful informat...