IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

there are 4 agents configure in a bank.i want to do so that internal dialing is not allowed through bank premises but they are able to do call through 0800-xxxxxso what i have to do to solve this problem .any seperate calling search space is required...

hii have a problem of choppy voice with CUE 2.3 when dialing main number for voicemail (5050) with the general default greeting (please enter your password, or welcome to cisco unity messaging please enter....) or when forwarding to a voicemail after...

hii have this scenario: ccm 6.1, e1 configured as mgcp gateway on 2821 i have a problem that is everytime when the router reboots this command:mgcp call-agent 192.168.1.10 2427 service-type mgcp version 1changes to mgcp call-agent my-router 2427 serv...

Hi,My customer wants to have many direct calls to their extention (not a continuous range of ext, ex: 201, 322, 422...), with many ANI number (not continous, too). But the translation rule only allow up to 15 subrules, What do I have to do to solve t...

Hi, I have a CUCME7 (12.4(20T)) customer with 7941-G phones that currently load from firmware version SCCP41.8-0-4SR3AS. After upgrading to firware version SCCP41.8-3-3S, the phone will crash, usually just after processing a call. Is it possible th...

snicklas by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a 2811 router configured as an H323 with FXO ports going to the PSTN. I also have CallManager 6.1 and I am trying to figure out if there is a way to configure call waiting on the FXO port so that when a user is on the phone and a second...

scottm65 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! call pickup quest

Hi all,I got several lines and its possible to call all of them over line group and hunt pilot (one defined number - you call and all phones in group are ringing). And there is problem, I cannot adjust this hunt pilot number to the call picku group. ...