IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer that uses the 911 service fairly often and when they are on the line for more than a 4-6 minutes, the calls terminate unexpectedly. The customer is using CM 3.3 with an MGCP controlled CAS T1 in the gateway. Any troubleshooting tips...

Hello,Does anybody know whether it is possible to visualize the outlook calendar of an Extension Mobility user on the phone where (s)he is logged into ?Perhaps via an XML service or possibly a third party ?Thanks for your feedback.Dirk

dcharlier by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all dear friends. I have a problem, since three weeks ago, the call records stop writing in CDR database and when I inspect the configuration i found that in SYSTEM->SERVICE PARAMETERS->CDR UNIC PATH->//CCM_IP/CDR was an unknow IP address, my ques...

Hi,I have these errors every 15 minutes or so, can someone tell me what's wrong? I don't have any other problems reported that could be related to media resources. Any hint would be appreciated. Event Type: ErrorEvent Source: Cisco IP Voice Media Str...

Sandy Lee by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer using CUM version 4.05. Integrated with lotus notes. Is it possible to covert the unity system to a VM only setup. or can I take a DIRT backup of the current system, build a new VM box then restore the config from the CUM build?