IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CUCM 6.1 I have setup ldap integration. It seems to have authenticated o.k but it has been trying to synch for 24 hours. A sit is only a lab I only have 10 users. I have tried recreating but still no luck.

silex by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CCM4.13 and MGCP PRIOur users request to give them an option when they dial outside (PSTN) call, they can diale *67 to block their caller ID.My question is *67 is a feature at CCM4.13 or actually *67 at carriers side?? In other word, if we send *67 ...

jolo07310 by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I am trying to get incoming calls to work.I`m using h323 and only 18 channels.I am getting channel not available tho voice port summary shows my channels are up :Aug 19 07:57:36: ISDN Se0/1/0:15 Q931: RX <- SETUP pd = 8 callref = 0x0001 ...

Good Morning All,Please can someone advise ASAP!When logging in a UDP the device displays "Requesting Template", after a successful login.The UDP Softkey and phone button template have been checked / changed. The user & UDP have been deleted and re a...

Resolved! Unity upgrade

Guys need help, can someone please summarize the steps to upgrade Unity from 3.1 to 4.0? The environment is Voice Mail only, where Unity is completely isolated from the domain. ( Unity Server is the Domain Controller). Exchange 2000 is installed loca...

Hi friends, I have a question about resources. I had a CCM 3.3(4)sr2 with a Cisco 2620XM with PVDM functioning as conferencing and transcoding resources. It was working fine and when I migrate the version to a CCM 4.1(3)sr7 I couldn't establish a con...

Hi All, I am using CUCM 6.1 and trying to configure Extension Mobility. I did all steps based on Cisco documentation but when I press service button on the phone and choose Extension Mobility, nothing happen and it seems doesn't work. even there is n...