IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I am having a little problem setting up meet me. I have setup the conference bridge using this link http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00801ecf8a.html And have setup the Meet Me number ...

liamcairns by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! UC520 UPGRADE

I just upgrade my uc500 to the cue version 3.2.1 using the US version. Everything is ok, but I having problems trying to upgrade to es-CO spanish version, when I issue the software install command with the cue-vm-es_CO-langpack.ise.3.2.1.prt1 file , ...

Hi All,I have a requirement to configure an FXS port as SCCP and control the Analog phone connected to it by registering the FXS to a CallManager. I am getting stuck at the first stages itself. I understand the command for that should be stcapp. My r...

Hi, I hope you can help, the attached diagram shows overall what my network consist of, I understand cisco phones mark packets via DSCP marking, where else in the network do I need to apply QoS for this marking and also RTP? (L3 or L2 interfaces, bot...

bravob by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a CCM 5.1 cluster with two voice gateways at site A and one voice gateway at site B. The first gateway of site A uses E1 interface and have been working fine. Now, I'm configuring the second gateway with a SIP provider. In the future I wil...

rdamaso by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a CCM 4.2, this device is connected to a normal switch. i connect one ip phone cisco 7650 to this switch. in the ccm admin window i tried to add this phone under device>phones however wen i coneect the phones to the switch it is not able to...